So I'm a Turtle

~ Sunday, April 05, 2009
Turtle
To many guys my age this may sound cool. If you're around 25 years old and a male your first thoughts may drift to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtls. This isn't what this is about. This is about the second post I ever made on this blog. In summary a turtle is someone who likes to start things but rarely, if ever, sees them through to fruition.

This blog is a prime example of why I'm a turtle. I started this blog back in 2004 and I've only published 19 posts. This is my attempt to fight the turtle within and stay with this blog.

Updates
I want to get you up to date on my life to this point. The last time I posted was shortly after Luke's death, in July 2007. Since then a lot has happened. The most important of all things is that Kim gave birth to our firstborn son, Caedmon Asher Ward. He's the cutest baby ever. In July of this year she will give birth to our second born son, Cohen Isaiah Ward.

I also finished school. I graduated from the Community College of the Air Force with my Associates in Health Science and from Indiana Wesleyan University with my B.A. in Religion/Philosophy. I am now working on my MDiv.

We moved a couple of times. I am also looking for a job. I think that cathces everyone up.

Future

What is in store for this blog? I really don't have a clear answer for that. I want to try to post regularly. I think I can do this and I will do my best. I will continue to post my thoughts about religion etc. I really want to do some book reviews. I'm working on a few books that I'm about to finish. I will quickly get some reviews up. I may also use this as a place to interact with other blogs out there and hopefully introduce you to more blogs.

I hope you come back and comment often!

No comments: